There are various types of anxiety, from generalized anxiety to social anxiety, panic, phobias and more. They often have a lot of symptoms in common.
• Feel overwhelmed and afraid in your day to day life
• Have difficulty relaxing
• Feel on the verge of panic, and struggle to sleep at night.
• Feel restlessness’ and continually on edge
• Have sweaty palms and your heart is pounding.
• Worry about what others are thinking of you
• Have difficulty concentrating or your mind goes blank
• Tired but unable to get to sleep, or stay asleep
• Overwhelmed by situations that don’t seem to bother others
• Have difficulty controlling negative thoughts
Each area of life is impacted by anxiety – work, school, relationships, emotional, physical, and mental health
Your symptoms might include some or all of these, or they might be a little different. A common thread for those with anxiety is that they are increasingly avoiding situations that make them anxious and not living their best life.
Counseling for anxiety can help you live freely with confidence and without fear…
Therapy can help you uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears; learn how to relax; look at situations from a new less frightening perspective; and develop better coping and problem-solving skills. Therapy gives you the tools to overcome anxiety and teaches you how to use them.
With each step forward in therapy, your confidence will be restored. You will gain knowledge, skills and control over your thoughts, feelings and behaviors leading to a healthier more fulfilling life.
Please contact me to schedule a free initial consultation.
407-205-9022 | Send Email
I look forward to helping you make the first step toward your Well-being.