Rates & Insurance
What are your rates?
Self- pay rates:
- Initial Appointment – (50 minutes) – $150.00
- Individual therapy – (50 minutes) – $150.00
Do you accept insurance?
Insurance and In Network:
I accept insurance through Alma Community Network, LLC and Headway in the state of FL not including Medicare or Medicaid plans. Having a trusted provider to manage my billing and admin work allows me to place all of my focus on our work together.
The following plans are accepted:
- Optum (incudes UnitedHealthcare, Oscar, and Oxford)
How much will I pay for services if I use my insurance and how do I make a payment?
- Cost of services depend on your individual plan; You may be required to meet deductibles before benefits start, whereas some plans have a set copay for all visits regardless of type.
- Both Alma and Headway perform insurance verification through their system and provide support related to billing and claims. After verification, you will receive an email with coverage details and anticipated costs.
- Copays are collected by the Alma or Headway team after completion of your appointment
- Clients are expected to pay for copays immediately upon completion of an appointment
- Upon completion of an appointment, Alma or Headway will automatically take the funds from the method of payment on file. All clients are expected to place a valid credit card on file. Outstanding copays, may impact the ability to schedule future appointments.
I encourage you to be informed about your benefit coverage by contacting your insurance plan directly, so that you don’t have any surprises down the road.
You can learn about your coverage by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment and Cancellation Policy
What forms of payment do you accept?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure to cancel within 24 hours or you will be charged a $75.00 fee.
Good Faith Estimate Notice
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.